Do you need financial help starting or expanding a business? The U.S. Small Business Administration (SBA) offers loan programs* especially designed for business owners looking for options beyond the traditional bank loan. During this free webinar, a panel of Nevada-based experts provide insights on the fundamentals of SBA lending programs for your financing needs.
Watch this webinar to learn:
- What you need to know before applying for an SBA loan
- Which SBA program would best suit your business
- What to do before you meet with your banker
- What changes have been made recently to SBA programs
Moderated by Carolyn Crockett, Senior Vice President and SBA Manager, Nevada State Bank, the panel includes :
- Edward Cadena, District Director, U.S. Small Business Administration's Nevada District
- Evan Dickson, Business Development Officer, Nevada State Development Corporation
- Paige Zeigler, Co-Owner, Off The Wall Signs and Graphics, an SBA loan recipient
The webinar "Insights: Fundamentals of SBA Lending" is offered for informational purposes only, and should not be construed as legal or other professional advice. Consult with an attorney or other professional concerning your own needs and circumstances. The views and opinions expressed by the panel members are not necessarily those of Nevada State Bank, its parents or affiliates.
*SBA loans are subject to bank and SBA approval requirements.